The Teen Company
The mission of the HC Teen Company is to support the in-studio training as well as enhance the student’s performance qualities, audition skills and team building. Teen Company dancers will assist all levels of classes on Hollywood Connection conventions. In addition, our mission is to educate dancers on the business of dance and the dance industry as a whole.
The program will be mentored by Aaron Czuprenski and directed by Bill Bohl and Jackie Garcia.
Dancers must have an intermediate/advanced dance training in the following styles: Jazz, Tap, Contemporary, Lyrical, Jazz Funk, Hip Hop, Ballet, Musical Theater.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL
2023 TEEN COMPANY MEMBERS
WE LOOK FORWARD TO DANCING WITH YOU IN THE NEW YEAR!
- Must be enrolled in a dance studio program for the duration of the 2023-2024 season
- Must have studio owner approval to participate in the 2024 HC Teen Company program
- Must be between the ages of 14 -18 years old during the 2024 HC season. Dancers that are graduating high school in June 2023 are not eligible.
- MUST be available for the following:
- Bootcamp Anaheim, CA Sept 22-24, 2023 (Teen Co Member Training Weekend)
- Three (3) additional regional cities
- National Finals 2024
Dancer may compete in city where their “studio” is attending and at the National Finals. Competition fees are not included in the company fee. Dancers must pay all applicable competition fees. All hotel, transportation, food, competition fees and any additional expenses are not included in the company fee.
Virtual auditions will not be available for the 2024 Teen Company season. You must attend the "in person" auditions at the summer National Finals. Audition will take place after 3pm on Sunday July 2, 2023. You do not need to be registered for the national finals to audition. Yet you must have received a Teen Company audition invite at one of the 2023 regional cities to attend the audition.
- Must have approval from studio owner to participate.
- Must maintain enrollment at a studio during the Teen Company Contract. Dancers that leave their studio prior to the end of the season will lose their position in the company.
- Commit to studio first and foremost. Traveling with Hollywood Connection should not interfere with your studio commitments, competition team or studio calendar.
- You may not use the HC Teen Company as an alternative to your studio training.
- Train with your studio a minimum of five classes per week, two of which should be ballet. (or the required number of classes per your teacher/studio owner).
- Volunteer or intern with your studio two hours per week. This could be assisting classes, working the desk, cleaning studios or any other duties.
- Assist classes in all age levels and styles.
- Help facilitate the competition, dressing rooms and awards.
- Perform full out on stage.
- Be on time and presentable at all times.
- Not use drugs, alcohol, engage in cursing, gossip and negative attitude. This behavior will not be tolerated and may result in dismissal from the company. NO REFUNDS.
- Approach every opportunity with discipline, determination, courtesy and respect
- Will provide dancers the opportunity to assist in all age levels and styles of classes.
- Will provide audition feedback.
- Will provide tools to create a professional resume.
- Each dancer will have a conference with their MENTOR at least once during the season.
- Dancers will have company class in every IN PERSON event during the 2024 season. These classes may include on camera auditioning, acting, strength and conditioning, ballroom, concept videos, goal setting, yoga, improv and much more.
Practice like you’ve never won.
Perform like you’ve never lost!
MENTOR: Aaron Czuprenski and Directors: Bill Bohl & Jackie Garcia
Addison Gutow, The Turning Pointe
Alonzo Dock, Stars Elite Training Center
America Sanchez, Dance Expressions
Avery Jerome, IGNITE
Bailee Warga, Thrive Dance Center
Bella Furicchia, The Turning Pointe
Belle Moskowitz, Dance Dimensions PAC
Breez Carver, Dana’s Studio of Dance - DV8 The Co.
Brie Diehr, Inferno Dance Co.
Brooklyn Bustamante, Michaela’s Dance Magic
Carmen Spahr, Studio @-Ryan’s American Dance
Caroline Ashton, Accolades Movement Project
Casey Tebben, IGNITE
Clare Ciernia, South Bay Movement
Colin Dean, Studio @-Ryan’s American Dance
Dahvi Simon, Thrive Dance Center
Drew Overlock, Evolution Dance Center
Dawson Paffumi, Elevated Dance Project
Elise McEachran, Accolades Movement Project
Elizabeth Duckworth, Dana’s Studio of Dance - DV8 The Co.
Ellie Seabrook, Fusion Dance Project
Ella Witt, Adaptive Force Perf. Arts
Ella Kim, Adaptive Force Perf. Arts
Elle Herman, Evolution Dance Center
Emily Raymond, Gravity Dance Co.
Emily Elien, Backstage Dance Studio
Erille Weiss, Calabasas Academy of Dance
Estrella Rose Zarceno, Shock Wave Dance Co.
Garret Landry, PDT Dance Arts
Gianna Jacinto, Dance Expressions
Gianna Velasquez, Adaptive Force Perf. Arts
Grayden Harrison, The Collective Perf. Arts Center
Hailey Berg, Image Studio of Dance
Hailey Ciernia, South Bay Movement
Hayleigh Liu, South Bay Movement
Ixeal Camarena, Danswest
Jordin Poblador, Kings Dance Center
Kaitlynn Lafave, Adaptive Force Perf. Arts
Karisma Coloyan, Evolution Dance Center
Kate Young, East County PAC
Katherine Rose Farr, Center Stage Perf. Arts Studio
Katya Juarez, Dance Expressions
Keara Eaton, Barbara Hatch School of Dance
Kendall Hensely, Evolution Dance Center
Lacey Fletcher, East County PAC
Lara Velasquez, Adaptive Force Perf. Arts
Lauren Derheim, IGNITE
Lexi Alltucker, Studio @-Ryan’s American Dance
Makaio Carinio, Studio @-Ryan’s American Dance
Makenna McGrath, Evolution Dance Center
Mari Lavin, Accolades Movement Project
Marley Speth, The Collective Perf. Arts Center
Matteo Migliore, IGNITE
Mia Colaruotolo, South Bay Movement
Mikell Anderson, Dana’s Studio of Dance - DV8 The Co.
Miko Peeke, Elite Dance Center
Nadine Cobourn, Studio 10
Nora Vargas, Dance Dimensions PAC
Parker Wiess, IGNITE
Preston Myers, Fusion Dance Project
Raj Chaliparambil, IGNITE
Riley Hackbarth, Gravity Dance Center
Riley Testa, Danceology
Shayli Jomsky, Thrive Dance Center
Sheridan Kilgore, Adaptive Force Perf. Arts
Sophia Burnside, Studio 702
Sophie Lo, The Collective Perf. Arts Center
Sydney Tam, Accolades Movement Project
Taylor Landis, Dana’s Studio of Dance - DV8 The Co.
Tyler Cohen, Master Ballet Academy
Valerie Quiroz, Dana’s Studio of Dance - DV8 The Co.
Vanessa Alvarez, Main Street Dance Company
Yazzy Picazo, Dance Expressions
Yuki Miyata, Impact Dance Center
Zachary Paczkowski, Thrive Dance Center
"IF YOUR DREAMS DO NOT SCARE YOU, THEY ARE NOT BIG ENOUGH."
~ ELLEN JOHNSON SIRLEAF